Are you ready to determine how your assets will be managed after death? The skilled estate planning attorney at the Law Offices of Thomas G. Glick, LLC will work with you to create specifications for the preservation and distribution of your property.
We draft all kinds of documents like:
- Wills, which transfer assets to whoever you request
- Deeds, which transfer real estate in a variety of ways
- Healthcare directives, which specify preferences on termination of life support
- Trusts, which transfer assets, avoid probate and handle more things that cannot be accomplished with wills
- Special needs trusts, which provide backup support to someone with special needs without impacting government benefits
- Financial power of attorney, which allow someone else to make financial decisions on your behalf while you're incapacitated
- Healthcare power of attorney, which allow someone else to make healthcare decisions on your behalf while you're incapacitated
Our estate planning attorney provides personalized services to every valued client. You can expect us to get to know your preferences, create document drafts, review them with you and make any changes until you're totally satisfied. Get in touch with us now at 314-726-1500 to make an appointment with a will and trust attorney.